How to import sample Brizy pages
1) Install the Brizy page builder plugin. But do not activate it yet.
Go to WordPress -> Plugins ->
2) Find the folder “Demo content” in the archive file you downloaded on ThemeForest. Unpack it on your desktop. There must be 2 files “datebook-brizy-pages.xml” and “datebook-brizy-templates.xml”.
On the theme adding page, click the button “Upload Theme”
3) Go to here: WordPress -> Tools -> Import -> WordPress Importer -> select 2 files to import from the folder “Demo content”.
First, you should download the theme from ThemeForest and save to your PC. After this, click the button “Choose File” and select the archive file on your PC.
4) Go to here: WordPress -> DateBook -> Dashboard -> Pages tab -> select all imported pages in all fields.
After you selected the archive file, click the button “Install Now” to start uploading.
5) Go to here: WordPress -> DateBook -> Dashboard -> Pages tab -> select all imported pages in all fields.
After the archive file has been uploaded and installed you can see this message. Now you can activate the theme. Click the link “Activate”. You will be redirected to the theme activation page.
6) Select the home page here: WordPress -> Settings -> Reading.
If you install the theme for the first time, then you will not see this message.
Latest WordPress allows to update the theme very easy. After uploading the theme you will see this message. You have to replace the old theme with a new one. Click the button “Replace current with uploaded” to start replacing.
7) Activate the Brizy page builder plugin.
After the theme has been successfully installed you will this message suggesting to install the plugin. Click the link “Begin installing plugin”. You will be redirected to the plugin installation page.
Now pages have been created and ready to go.